El pasado lunes comenzamos la unidad 3 de Ciencias Naturales, relacionada con las plantas, explicamos sus características y clasificación (según su tallo y según sus flores). Aquí os muestro el esquema que copiaron.
Monday 21st November 2016
Unit 3: Plants
- They are living things: they are born, grow, reproduce and die.
- they can make their own food: photosynthesis.
- they live attached to the ground
- they have: roots, stem and leaves.
· roots: help to keep it in place; they take in water and minerals.
· stem: helps to stay upright and supports the leaves. It has two types of ducts.
· leaves: where a plant makes it food.
- by its stem:
· woody: hard stem (tres and shrubs)
· herbaceous: thin and flexible stem
- by its flowers:
· flowering: have flowers, fruits and sedes.
· non-flowering: do not have seeds.